10.31.2007

October Retrospective


While I am continuing to experience camera fatigue with my little point and shoot, I really appreciate the shots I got this month. They are truly representative of my fall, so far. I like all the sky and tree shots, as they never fail to move my soul, and the rainy days (we so needed them!), but I also like all the ordinary objects that I shot up close, or gussied up with some effects.

I'm so close to getting my DSLR, and I can't wait to learn more when I get it.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Awesome!! Have you decided what you're getting?

Ampersand said...

Sharon, I'm getting what you have. :-)

Sharon said...

Outstanding :) You will love it, I'm sure. I've had a ball with mine.

Andromeda Jazmon said...

I love the sky and trees too. My favorite is the little dog with the red jacket.

Sandie said...

No October isn't gone!!!!!!

Hey, I dropped the hint to my dad and my sister today that the whole family can chip in and get me the camera of my dreams for Christmas. I don't think it will happen, but I thought I would taunt her with some emails for a while. That would at least be fun :)